After getting a successful vaccination jab, the first thing you have to do is download the covid vaccine certificate pdf – be it the first, second, or booster dose. It doesn’t matter which vaccine you have taken from Covexin, Covishield, or Sputnik. The best part is you can download the digital certificate by using an official website or mobile app. It will take a couple of minutes to complete the process when you follow the right steps.
Covid Vaccination Certificate
The covid vaccine certificate is the only proof that you are vaccinated. If you are going to travel somewhere outside, then you should take this certificate with you. This is necessary if you are going to a tourism place, or any other country. This certificate can be downloaded online. Either you can save it in photo, file or pdf format on your phone.
If you are vaccinated then you can download the vaccine certificate from cowin portal. By login to cowin portal you will get option to download pdf there. Cowin is a kind of open source platform which is a public health portal created by the Government of India. It is commonly used to book vaccine slots and download vaccination certificate. Apart from this, you can also use umang, arogya setu app, digilocker portal to download covid vaccine certificate.
Overview Covid Vaccine Certificate
|Certificate||Covid Vaccine Certificate|
|Issuing Authority||Government of India|
|Downloading Form||Certificate, PDF|
|Vaccination||1st and 2nd Dose Certificate|
|Cowin Official Website||cowin.gov.in|
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download PDF
Covid 19 vaccine can protect you from the contagious virus and lower the chance of further risks. Though you have to keep in mind that a vaccine can’t ensure that you won’t get the virus ever.
The government of India started the vaccination to lower the crucial risks of Corona Virus. That’s why several states made vaccination mandatory for citizens. That means you have to carry a certificate while traveling somewhere.
It’s essential to carry a vaccine certificate or a negative RT-PCR report while entering other states or union territories. So, it’d be great if you could download a copy of your certificate.
How to Download COVID Vaccine Certificate Through CoWin
Being the official portal of the Indian government, CoWin is very popular when it comes to downloading COVID vaccine certificates. If you want to use this website, you have to follow these steps:
- Visit the homepage of the CoWin website
- Go to the Sign-up button. As you are a registered user, you can log in by using OTP that you have received on your mobile number.
- After logging in, head over to the Dose section and check if the dose section is green.
- Locate the ‘Download’ button and click on the ‘Certificate’ on Dose. If it’s your second dose, the website will initiate the Dose 2 certificate automatically.
- The download process will start and the certificate will be downloaded in a PDF format.
Download COVID Vaccine Certificate Through Aarogya Setu
Alternatively, you can download the COVID certificate through the Aarogya Setu app. In this case, first, download Aarogya Setu on your smartphone and follow these steps:
- First, log in to the app and select the ‘Vaccination Certificate’.
- You will get a 13-digit reference number after clicking on the option
- Input the number and click on the ‘Certificate’ button and the file will be downloaded on your phone.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download using UMANG
Umang is a governance mobile application developed by the ministry of electronics and information technology and national e-governance division. In umang app you will get all government departments and their services on a single platform. You can also download your covid vaccine certificate from here.
- Download the UMANG app in your device from play store or app store.
- Click on CoWin link from What’s New section.
- In the next page, Hit the “Download Vaccination Certificate” button.
- Now Login to your account, If you have not registered on the portal then register yourself first.
- Enter login details (mobile number and OTP).
- Confirm the beneficiary name in the certificate.
- Finally, tap on the download button to get your covid vaccine certificate.
Download Vaccination Certificate through DigiLocker
Digilocker has been created by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology with the aim of Digital India. Digilocker was created for a digital way of verification and assurance of documents and certificates. With the help of digilocker, you will not need a physical form of documents. You can also download covid vaccine certificate from here.
- Install and Open DigiLocker app from play store or app store.
- First of all, do your registration on digilocker app with the help of your mobile number, address and aadhar details.
- Go to the Health section.
- Tap on the Ministry of Health and Family welfare link.
- Now select the covid vaccination certificate option.
- Enter the 13-Digit reference id number in the box.
- Hit the download button for covid vaccination certificate.
|Covid Vaccine Certificate Portal||https://www.cowin.gov.in/|
|Arogya Setu Portal||https://www.aarogyasetu.gov.in/|
Queries on Covid Vaccine Certificate @ cowin.gov.in
What is a Cowin Vaccine Certificate?
A CoWin vaccine certificate is proof that you have completed the vaccination. It’s digital proof but you can also print the file as a hard copy. This certificate is mandatory to travel across the country.
How to download a Cowin vaccine certificate using a mobile number?
After logging in to the official portal, you have to input your mobile number for registration. Then, you will receive an OTP on your phone number before downloading the certificate.
How to download Covid 2nd dose Certificate?
To download your Covid 2nd dose certificate, visit a reliable portal and input your information. If your 2nd dose of vaccine is completed, follow the steps and download your digital certificate.
What are the alternative apps for Downloading the Covid Vaccine Certificate?
There are some reliable alternative apps for downloading the Covid vaccine certificate such as Digilocker, Eka Care, and Umang.