CSC Certificate Download Online: The Information Technology and Electronics Department working under the Indian Government has recently launched the Common Service Centers under its National e-Governance Plan. These centers work as end-service delivery points to deliver government, private, and social sector services in different areas. Accordingly, CSC card holders may deliver their services in health, agriculture, entertainment, education, banking, financial services, FMCG products, and utility payments.
|Document||CSC Certificate Online|
|Govt Scheme||Common Services Centers (CSC)|
|Portal||Digital Seva Portal Login|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|CSC Certificate Online PDF||Available Here|
|Benefits||To Provide Easily Online Services to Users|
|CSC VLE Certificate||register.csc.gov.in|
|CSC VLE Registration||egister.csc.gov.in/register|
CSC Certificate 2023
CSC has its special purpose vehicles to connect the local people of India with Government banks, departments, and insurance companies, along with other private sector service providers via IT-enabled citizen services networks. On the other hand, VLEs are Village Level Entrepreneurs who deliver various non-government and government services to consumers from several CSC outlets.
Features of a CSC Certificate Online
CSC web portal possesses many fundamental features, which include the following:
CSC Certificate Download
Every Village Level Entrepreneur may download their CSC VLE certification by visiting the My Account section.
One can view his/her profile to check their account’s status.
Users may update their basic details, like PAN number, bank account, and personal and communication details.
Users may track their application status and avail of the latest updates regarding it.
ID Card Download
Individuals may add innovative features to their ID Cards in the section My Account to let the VLEs get their separate ID cards.
Facility to Reset Credentials
People may reset and upgrade their CSC connect password via Account settings.
Missing Data Reports
VLEs may report their missing GEO data and IFSC code to let them verify by the CSC team.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for CSC Certificate Online
Candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria before applying for their CSC Certificates online:
- Applicants must complete 18 years of age to complete their registration.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should possess a valid TEC or Telecenter Entrepreneur Course or register under RDD or SHG schemes.
- Type CSC VLE for your application and get a mandatory TEC Certificate Number.
- If you register under the SHG scheme, you should provide your name, district, state, and your mobile number while listing and request the District Magistrate to add the respective details.
- In contrast, if you register for the RDD scheme, you must possess your registration code based on your selections.
Mandatory Documents to Generate Your Online CSC
You should arrange or get the following mandatory documents before you apply for CSC registration.
- Valid identity proof
- Valid address proof
- Photo of the applicant
- Canceled copy of the applicant’s passbook or checkbook
Steps to Download CSC Certificate Online
Step 1– Visit the official website of CSC Portal to start your registration.
Step 2- Click on the link My Account from the Home Page main menu.
Step 3- Once you find the main menu, you should enter the CSC ID, fill in the highlighted captcha code, and click on the button Submit. However, make sure to check the Terms and Conditions on the highlighted Check Box.
Step 4- After you click on the Submit button, you will get an OTP in your registered email id. Enter the respective OTP to complete your verification process.
Step 5- Use a bio-metric instrument to authenticate your Aadhar or UID Number.
Step 6- Once you complete the authentication process, you have to fill in your details under different tabs. These are residential and personal details, banking and kiosks, infrastructure, documents, and terms of your certifications.
Step 7- You may view and review your CSC Certificate on your laptop or computer screen.
Step 8- Register yourself to generate your application reference ID by clicking on the Submit button.
Step 9- You will get an email as acknowledgment related to completing your CSC VLE application on the email address you provide during your registration process.
Step 10- Now, your application will go through a strict verification and quality check. After verification, you will become an active VLE or Village Level Entrepreneur and receive a unique CSC ID on your email address.
Key Responsibilities of VLEs
VLEs who have CSC Certificate online should take care of the following things:
- Make sure that a VLE center must be in a public place and should remain equipped with safety features and convenience
- The kiosk of a VLE should remain available between morning 8 am and night 8 pm.
- VLEs should deliver their services to users smoothly and be present on the Digital Seva website.
How CSC Certificate Online Benefits VLEs
- The CSC Certificate will prove that you are one of the authorized VLE operators in your area.
- The certificate lets you get varieties of tenders from the Indian government.
- You may use the CSC Certificate to get the approval of the BC or Bank Mitra Agent.
- Every CSC-related judicial and police case may help you every time you want it.
- You may use the CSC Certificate to get financial loans against the CSC point.
- CSC VLE certificate holders may easily gain the trust of other people.
Queries on CSC VLE Certificate Download Online
What is the use of my application number?
The official website of CSC will generate a unique application number once you complete your registration process. The number lets you track the status of your application.
You may call on the toll-free helpdesk numbers of CSC, which are 011 4975 4924 and 011 4975 4923, or send an email to email@example.com to resolve your query in no time.
Do I have to pay any fee to register as a VLE?
No, registration for VLEs on the CSC portal is free of cost. Hence, you do not have to pay any fee.
Do I have to undergo any training to work as a VLE?
No, you do not have to undergo any specific training to work as a VLE. Instead, you have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria to work as a VLE.
How can I resolve the issue if I find errors in Bank and PAN update or fail to submit my application?
You should check for various error messages displayed on your laptop or computer screen properly and make sure to fill each of the fields properly. You must check for special characters and spaces included if you do not find or remove them.